Car Accident Injury Attorney Serving Marina Del Rey, CA and Surrounding Los Angeles Areas
An auto accident can change a lot in your life. Whatever your injuries, you deserve the compensation you need to continue moving forward. Turn to a car accident injury attorney from Michael B. Goldstein, a Law Corporation, in Marina Del Rey, CA.
What Compensation Can You Receive?
Because a car accident often involves multiple parties or elements, you can receive damages for various things. For instance, you can usually receive compensation for:
- Medical expenses: This can include hospital bills, therapy costs, doctor copays, medical equipment costs, or in-home care charges.
- Lost wages: If you’ve had to take time off of work to heal, then you might have lost considerable income. Compensation can help with living expenses that resulted because of your situation.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering damages are for the mental or physical distress you might have experienced after the auto accident.
- Lost earning capacity: If you can no longer work or can’t work in the same capacity as you were able to before the accident, these damages can cover the expenses you might experience as you adjust to different working conditions.
- Property damage: If you have a totaled car or damaged property due to the accident, you can often pursue compensation for property damage.
Speak to our attorney about possible damages you might be entitled to.
How Can We Help You?
After an auto accident, you might feel stressed or unsure of what to do next. We are here for you. We’ll help you understand your rights, discover what evidence is most useful for your case, and do everything we can to secure a favorable outcome for your case.
When you work with us, you can call our founder, Michael B. Goldstein, personally on his cell phone. That way, you’ll never feel alone or uneasy. We want you to feel that you have an ally during this difficult time.
Call us today at 323.651.0125 to get started.